Friday 1 March 2013

february favourites













Yes, it's that time at the end of the month where i have to come up with a few favourite products or items that i have been loving for the majority of the month, and fortunately i have been loving a lot of products and various clothing items this month!

  1.  Knitted Jumpers - It has been absolutely FREEZING throughout the whole of february, needless to say i am looking forward to summer even more, so i've been reaching towards my various knitted jumpers in my wardrobe. Now, i have a lot of knitted jumpers that i have accumulated over, probably the year (i have left more at home) but as you can see i have picked out a few i've been loving.
  2. Real Techniques Blush Brush - As you may know, i do love all of my RT makeup brushes and i do use them on a daily basis, but a few weeks ago i bought another one to add to my Real Techniques family of brushes, and that brush was the blush brush! I've been using it every day since buying it and i can't get enough! It adds the perfect amount of blush to the cheeks and blends it out flawlessly, making it look really natural and not like you've just blobbed some blush on your cheeks.
  3. Revlon ColourStay Foundation - I have been using this foundation on and off for just under a year and a half now, about 2 months ago i thought to try something new and bought the 'L'oreal True Match Foundation in Rose Ivory' and let me tell you, it was not a true match at all! It oxidized on the skin making it blotchy and patchy. So i decided to mix it with white foundation (which made it a lot better) and use it as a tinted moisturizer (mix with a light moisturizer) for when i want a lighter coverage! Long story short, i decided to re-buy the colourstay foundation and i have been loving the flawless skin look a lot this month! 
  4. Kate Moss Lipstick in Rosetta I think i've talked a lot about this lipstick recently on my blog, but i am loving it! No lie, i've been wearing it pretty much every day, sometimes i mix it on my lips with my Revlon Kissable Balm Stain to add a bit more pinkness to it, but overall i am loving it!


No comments:

Post a Comment