Thursday 31 July 2014

Soap & Glory Skincare


Long time no speak! I have been a super busy bee recently with working a ton of shifts and I also went on a little trip to Amsterdam last week with my mum and sisters which was absolutely wonderful, I took a few photos so maybe i'll do a little post on here soon about the trip.
Anyway! I've been noticing in the past week that my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish was running low, and so was my La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo +, so I knew I needed to either a) repurchase them both or b) try out some new skincare products. Sooooo I kind of decided on option b, as i'm a sucker for trying out new products. I've used a few things from the Soap & Glory skincare line, such as 'Scrub your Nose in it' and the mask 'No Clogs Allowed', both of which i've loved so I decided to give a few new products a whirl. I ended up picking 'The Ultmelt' Hot cloth Cleanser to replace my beloved Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, i'd also like to see how the two compare, and can I just say, I LOVE the packaging of the products it's so simplistic in a good way! For moisturiser to replace my Effaclar Duo + I decided on the 'Fab Pore' just to give it a go and see it it works any miracles. And finally to tame any spots that pop up on my face I got the 'Dr Spot'.
I'll probably review each of these products after using them for a few weeks so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment