1. Barry M Nail Paint in NP161 // Barrym.com I love this colour of nail varnish, it's a very deep purple but this particular nail varnish has different flecks of dark green in it too , which is what makes it such a lovely purple nail polish!
2. Real Techniques Stippling Brush // Boots As you may know i am a huge fan of these brushes, i think they're amazing! I currently have the core collection (orange) the eye set (purple) and the blush brush (pink) and i love every single brush and get some use out of each one. I have been wanting to try out the stippling brush for a while now as i've heard it's very good for foundation application to give an almost 'airbrushed' look to the skin. It's also been known to be great for blush!
3. Spotty Blouse // H&M A really lovely patterned blouse, which is black & white that'll be great for the up and coming monochrome trend!
4. Rouge Pure Shine Sheer Lipstick in Pink Diamond // YSL Recently i've been loving more nude shade lipsticks or the 'your lips but better' shades and i think this one is just beautiful! It also has really pretty packaging, but i shouldn't really justify that as a reason for buying it!
5. Floral & Check Skater Skirt // Topshop Again, another item of clothing that fits in well with the monochrome trend, but i also love the pattern on this skirt! It'll look great with some tights, black ankle boots and pair with a simple white blouse and cute cardigan.
6. Naked Basics Palette // Urban Decay I've been wanting this eyeshadow palette ever since i heard about it coming out, due to my love of the original Naked Palette with me using it every day. I think this looks like such a great every day palette where you can use the eyeshadows for various things, such as the black as a liner, or the darker browns for filling in the eyebrows etc.
7. Lace Cropped Top // Topshop I love the simplicity of this cropped top and how it can add a bit of a more feminine touch to any casual more masculine outfit, such as high waist jeans and a leather jacket with boots.