1. Dior Rosy Glow Blush : The perfect blush for every day wear, i've been wearing it so much ever since I bought it! The packaging is so beautiful as well, I literally can not praise this blush enough (apart from the price).
2. Stila In the Light Palette: A great palette for every day neutral eyeshadow looks, but can be smoked out for evening looks. I love the shade Gilded Gold and Kitten, i'd say I like this better than my Naked 1 palette!
4. NARS Dolce Vita Blush: A pretty mauve/berry shade thats perfect for this time of year. I wear this with darker lips and it really brings the makeup look together.
5. MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC15: This is a really nice foundation for every day as it's more of a medium coverage but you could definitely build it up to be more full coverage. It matches my skin tone perfectly as well. I work it into the skin with either my Real Techniques Buffing Brush or the Expert Face Brush or even the Buffer Brush by Zoeva.
6. MAC Desert Rose Blush: A really pretty dusty rose shade that adds a bit of warmth to the skin and also a natural flush, really pretty with a nude lip and smokey brown eyes.
7. Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow in Beach Bronze: This is such a nice cream shadow!! Lovely on its own but also as a base for other eyeshadows.
8. Chanel Roge Coco Lipstick in Rivoli: I really really REALLY love this lipstick, it's a dark red shade that's really wearable which I don't tend to find in many red lipsticks. I think i'll definitely be wearing this a lot over the festive season!
9. MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15: This is a lovely concealer that's full coverage and very creamy. It covers blemishes really nicely without looking too cakey.
10. MAC Blush in Harmony: A lovely contour shade, especially for my pale skin! Blends in really nicely and actually looks fairly natural (as natural as it can be!)