1. Lace Skater Skirt - Topshop // Recently i've been going a bit crazy with skater style skirts as i now own 3 (oops) and i absolutely love this one from topshop, again it's a bit pricey as always with topshop, at £25 but i kinda think it's worth it, especially if it's good quality. I think i shall wait until it ends up on the sale rack though!
2. Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara // I've kind of always wanted this mascara but not really fancied the price, i may take the plunge and buy it at some point in the next few months as i've heard so many great reviews about this mascara. I've also had a gander on eBay where it is A LOT cheaper, so i think i'll be purchasing it from there in the near future.
3. MAC Cosmetics Lustre Lipstick in 'Naked Paris' // I've really wanted a MAC Lustre finish lipstick for so long now, as i love that it's a lot more sheer and lighter than the average lisptick but still is very pigmented, as i get a bit irritated and annoyed when i wear a heavier lipstick and end up smudging it all over my face. I love the shade, as it's very wearable for the day but also at night, meaning i'd use it a lot to get it's moneys worth! I've also been wanting 'Media' as well, but as that's a darker more 'vampy' shade i think i'll vote against it.
4. Maybelline Blush in 'Flush Plum' // I'm a big fan of 'plummy' shades of blushes as i think they look really pretty and more natural than some blushes you can get (i.e bright pink ones). I also think they work really nicely on pale skin and at £5.19 it's an absolute steal!
5. Deandri Nude Gertie Platform // I love all the Deandri shoes just due to the lovely wooden platform/heel that is center to all of the shoes, and the fact that they're hand made makes it even better! They're a whole step ahead of Jefferey Campbell and the Litas! I would really love a pair but i look at my student bank account and the price of the shoes and decide against it, maybe a future birthday present eh???
6. Urban Outfitters 'Shape' Ring // Just a really cute delicate looking ring that i wouldn't mind buying!
7. Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in 'Pomegrante' // I think this is the most cutest shade of nail varnish ever! It's slightly pink, but also at a quick glance could be a bright red. I would really love to try out the 'gelly' formula as well, i wonder if it would resemble a gel manicure?
8. Topshop High Waist 1950's Style shorts // I really love the look of these shorts, the dark denim is something i'm loving at the moment, even though they look like they're verging on the extreme short shorts scale they still look wearable (maybe with tights) especially in the summer on holiday when i'm wearing a bikini in the day.