Friday 6 December 2013

HUGE makeup haul


This wasn't all bought at once! It was all bought from October till now.





Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in B10 // Dior Rosy Glow Blush in 'Petal'

I finally splurged and got the Vitalumiere Aqua and I must say it is a beautiful foundation! Very light on the skin and makes it feel like you're not even wearing any foundation at all! 
I'd been eyeing up this Dior blush for months and months and finally I made the jump and bought it and i've been wearing it most days ever since! It gives you a pretty natural flush of colour (its not that bright) and looks great with any eyeshadow look.


Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder // Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing Powder // No7 Stay Perfect Primer // Soap & Glory Glow All Out Highlighter // Clarins Lip Perfecter

The S&G powder is amazing, I have now fully converted from the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and this is my new favourite! The Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing Powder is lovely as it gives a really natural warmth to the skin, even on someone as pale as me so I apply it to the edges of my face lightly with a RT Duo Fibre Face Brush. 


MAC Blush in 'Harmony' // MAC Creme Colour Base in 'Pearl' 

I love using MAC's Harmony Blush for a contour shade as it's not too orange and is more a cool toned brown so it tends to look very natural! I also love the Creme Colour Base as a highlight on my cheek bones as it gives a beautiful sheen and glow to the skin.


Stila In The Light Palete // Soap & Glory Lid Stuff // L'Oreal Gel Eyeliner in Black and Gold Black

Oops I've gone a bit crazy on eyeshadow palettes recently! The Stila In the Light Palette is the most perfect palette for every day and you can even use the shades to transfer your looks into nighttime looks (with the dark smokey shades) i'll definitely be doing a review on this palette soon!
The S&G Lid Stuff palette is also perfect for everyday with the lovely matte shades and one shimmer you can create pretty neutral looks and even use the dark matte brown as a eyebrow shade!



Zoeva 128, 104, 227, 317, 266, 229 // Real Techniques Powder Brush

I don't know what made me want to buy even more makeup brushes but I went ahead and did it anyway! These Zoeva brushes are really nice brushes if you want a cheaper alternative to Sigma or MAC. I love the buffer brush for foundation as it's so dense and really works the foundation into the skin, i'm actually beginning to prefer it to my Real Techniques Buffing brush! The 227 is also very similar to the MAC 217 (which I already own) and they do both work the same way, the only difference is that the 217 is slightly tapered but that's the only difference i've found.
I love the Real Techniques powder brush!!! It's really nice for applying powder all over the face to set foundation and concealer, but also really good for applying bronzer round the edges of the face too!







No comments:

Post a Comment