Monday 17 September 2012

My lazy-day eye makeup

There are a lot of days where i can't really be bothered with my eye makeup as it's the part of my makeup routine that takes the longest, especially when wearing eyeliner. I start by applying foundation, concealer, powder and blush as usual and then continue with my eye makeup.


Obviously i use my Naked palette, it's all i seem to use these days, it just has every colour i could ever need as i don't really use much colour when it comes to eye shadow.
I firstly take 'Buck' and put that all over the lid with my Real Techniques base shadow brush, then i apply 'Smog' with the same brush. Next i blend out the annoying line you get from eye shadow and then i re-apply 'Smog' with a crease brush and put it on the lower lash line as well.
Finally i just apply two coats of my Rimmel 'Sexy Curves' mascara on the top lashes and the bottom.

And here is the result!!!




3 comments:

  1. Was thinking about getting the Naked Palette, so tempting now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess you must!! it's the best palette ever! :) you can get it on ebay for quite cheap aswell!!!

      Delete
    2. Think I'll go for Naked2 the colours are all so gorgeous :)

      Delete