Monday 6 January 2014

Naked 3








I was recently given the Naked 3 palette for Christmas from my lovely boyfriend after I had been going on about it non stop ever since hearing about it. I am absolutely in love with it, i'm forever reaching for the shades Mugshot, Liar and Factory which creates a pretty taupe eye look that looks subtle yet smokey! I love using the shade Strange as a brow highlight and sometimes I like to use Blackheart to smoke it out further for an evening look.
With this look I can use a variety of different bases/primers with this eyeshadow look, from the UD Primer potion in the shade 'Sin' to my MAC paint pot in 'Painterly' to my Bobbi Brown cream eyeshadow in 'Beach Bronze' to make it a bit more of a warm eyeshadow look.

Other makeup used in look shown above: MAC Pro-longwear foundation in NC15, MAC Studio finish concealer in NC15, Soap & Glory 'One Heck of a Blot' powder, MAC 'Harmony' blush (to contour), MAC Desert Rose Blush, MAC Soft & Gentle (to highlight), HD Brows, Maybelline Eyebrow gel, Chanel Kohl pencil, Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil in Nude, Benefit They're Real mascara, MAC Lipstick in 'Hue' paired with Clarins Natural Lip Perfecter 

I loved the original Naked palette but I think I actually like the Naked 3 more. Have you tried out the Naked 3 palette yet? Or even any of the Naked palettes?



No comments:

Post a Comment