Wednesday 26 March 2014

Bronzed Up.


Products used: MAC Prep & Prime / Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in 'Soft Ivory' / MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15 / Soap & Glory One Heck of A Blot Powder / NARS Laguna / NARS Dolce Vita Blush / MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Soft & Gentle' / Bobbi Brown Cream Eyeshadow in 'Beach Bronze' / NARS 'And God Created the Woman' Palette - Bronze shade / LORAC Pro Palette / Super Cat eyeliner / Chanel Kohl eyeliner / Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara / MAC Zoom Lash / MAC Bric-o-la Lipstick / 

Recently i've been loving this makeup look, a simply bronzey smokey eye with perfected glowy skin. For the eyes I use the Bobbi Brown Cream eyeshadow in 'Beach Bronze' as a base and then on top I use the bronzey shade from the NARS eyeshadow palette. To add some definition to they eyes I use the shade Sable in the crease and outer corner, and then follow up with the shade Espresso to darken it even more. To lighten the inner corner I use the shade Lt Bronze. I then add a bit of winged eyeliner and tightline the eyes with the Chanel Kohl Eyeliner to add to the 'smokiness'. I followed it up with some mascara and BAM done!





No comments:

Post a Comment