Tuesday 25 February 2014

My MAC Lipstick Collection + Swatches


I thought i'd finally do a MAC lipstick collection, as it seems to of taken off quite rapidly in the past few months, considering I only bought my first ever MAC lipstick last July and at £15 a pop they're not cheap!
I have a range of Lustre, Creme Sheen. Amplified, Glaze and Matte finishes. Although my favourite finish is Lustre as I prefer a sheer lipstick as opposed to a really opaque lipstick, I am beginning to sway to the Matte side of lipsticks though with my recent purchase of Ruby Woo.


Hue (G) // Syrup (L) // Plumful (L) // Creme in Your Coffee (CS) // Capricious (L) // Crosswires (CS) // On Hold (CS) // Bric-o-la (A) // Lady Bug (L) // Ruby Woo (M) //



3 comments:

  1. All gorgeous! you've made me add some to my wishlist...
    Lovely pictures :) xx

    steviefrancesthorp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I love them all, even though some are really similar shades haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely collection, really liking the look of On Hold and Plumful, such pretty colours

    Holly / faceldn.com

    ReplyDelete