Monday 31 March 2014

March Beauty Favourites


Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation // Illamasqua Cream Blush in 'Rude'// LORAC Pro Palette // Revlon Matte Balm Stain in 'Elusive'// MAC Blush in 'Harmony' // Rimmel Lash Accelerator // MAC Zoom Lash //

Here are a few of the makeup products I have been LOVING throughout the month of March, some have been featured quite a lot on my blog, mainly because I am obsessed with them, and don't get me started on that LORAC Pro Palette, my god.
For foundation I've mainly been using my Laura Mercier foundation, as recently my skin hasn't been too good whilst i've been in the process of clearing it up and this has been perfect to cover those annoying blemishes!
For cheeks i've really been liking the Illamasqua blush in the shade 'Rude', to give a natural flush to the cheeks, but it also adds a subtle glow, it's also really nice for on the lips too weirdly enough! Another cheek product i've been using frequently has been the MAC blush in 'Harmony', which I've been using for contouring, as I may of said before, it's a great colour as it's got a hint 'grey' in it to create a natural shadow.
A lip product that everyone and their grandma has tried are the Revlon Matte balm stains, they definitely live up to the hype, they're long wearing, pigmented and moisturising. I really need to get a few more shades that's for sure!!
Now, prepare yourselves ladies and gentlemen, cause I am CRAZY about the LORAC Pro Palette, and I mean crazy. I wrote a whole post about this beauty so I won't ramble on too much, basically they're super pigmented and blendable and just the best eyeshadows ever used!
Two mascaras I have been using together as a little duo, are the Rimmel Lash Accelerator and the MAC Zoom Lash, the Rimmel one is gives length and the MAC gives volume, which creates the perfect full looking lashes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment