Friday 21 March 2014

Spring Beauty Edit


Here are a few things I think i'll be using a hell of a lot this Spring! Firstly for base makeup Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is a great lightweight foundation that feels like heaven on the skin, but leaves a nice amount of coverage too. For cheeks the Illamasqua Cream Blush in 'Rude' is the perfect peachy-pink that gives your cheeks that subtle natural flush colour but with a dewy finish. For eyes a lovely hint of bronze is always a must when it comes to my eye makeup so I think my Bobbi Brown Cream Eyeshadow in 'Beach Bronze' will get a lot of use over the next few months, especially as it has great lasting power on it's own and as a base for other eyeshadows.
Another eyeshadow base / cream eyeshadow that i've been loving but is also cheaper than the Bobbi Brown is Rimmel's Eyeshadow Paint in 'Rich Russet' which I like to use mainly as a base as it makes your eyeshadow really last the whole day and adds a subtle shimmer. (unless you use a lot of shimmery eyeshadow on top, which is what I do!) Moving on to eyeshadow palettes I think these two will get a lot of use, the Stila In the Light Palette has a perfect mixture of mattes and shimmery eyeshadows, and the shade Kitten is to die for! All the shadows are perfectly pigmented and buttery, I could go on and on about this palette, I just love it!
The other palette that I foresee will get a HELL of a lot of use and I mean A LOT, is the LORAC Pro Palette, I love it so much already! Again it has the perfect mix of mattes and shimmers (one row of each) all are equally as pigmented, and it has those all important matte black and white eyeshadows perfect for highlighting and lining the lash line!
Moving on to lip products, aka my ultimate weakness! I've picked a few out to vary it a bit, firstly one of my favourites at the moment is the Revlon Matte Balm Stain in 'Elusive', these balm stains are amazing, the lasting power is ridiculous and they are super opaque, i'd say there a must for everyone this Spring! Another lip product i've been loving and I think so has everyone else, is the Maybelline Baby Lips in the shade 'Cherry' (i think), perfect for days when you can't be bothered with makeup as it adds the perfect hint of colour to the lips. I've also been liking this Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in the shade '05 Rosetto', which is a really nice rosy shade that goes really well with bronzey eye makeup. And finally the MAC lipstick of my choice is the fabulous 'Crosswires', which is the prettiest pinky-coraly-peach and screams spring to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment