Thursday 16 January 2014

Current Favourites







NARS 'And God Created the Woman' Eyeshadow Palette: I love this palette so much! (not that I needed another eyeshadow palette) It's a really nice neutral palette for every day usage and it's a really nice compact size which means it's also perfect for travelling!

NARS Albatross Highlighter: A really pretty highlighter, creates a lovely glisten to the cheekbones and goes perfectly with NARS Laguna.

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in 'Plum Jam': I love these 'chubby stick' lip stain type things, they're just so easy!! Easy to apply and wear every day, really nice pigmentation and they always smell so nice. I think I prefer these to the Revlon ones, shocker!!

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in 'Birthday Suit': This is a really nice cream shadow, perfect on it's own but also as a base for other eyeshadows. Goes really nicely with the Naked 3 palette as well which is a bonus (but it would go with pretty much any other neutral eyeshadow palette but ya know).

MAC Crosswires Lipstick: A Really nice deep 'peachy-pink' shade that's very creamy and really pretty with bronzed glowy skin!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in 'Berry Allure': May have got this mainly cause I heard essiebutton talking about this in some of her recent videos, but I'm glad I did cause I love it! I'm not normally in to lip glosses as I find them too sticky, but I have no converted! It looks really pretty over one of the Revlon Balm stains too!

MAC 239 Brush: Just a basic that i've been loving for packing on eyeshadow to the lid!

NARS Laguna Bronzer: I never used to be into bronzer much as I thought it would make me look too orange, but ladies, you just have to find the right one!! I have joined the rather large band wagon and bought NARS Laguna, the world famous bronzer, and I LOVE IT.

Bobbi Brown Blush in 'Apricot': A really pretty blush shade that adds the perfect amount of colour to the cheeks that looks natural. The packaging is also really cute.

Bourjois Happy Light Matte Serum Primer & MAC Prep & Prime: Two primers I've been loving recently, they make my foundation go on a lot smoother and it lasts all day!



2 comments:

  1. I think i'm going to try and get my paws on mac's crosswire's lippy! It looks like such a spring time colour! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess!! It's so pretty, perfect for spring and summer :)

      Delete