Thursday 13 March 2014

LORAC Pro Palette!!




Shades Swatched: Gold / Lt. Bronze / Pewter / Taupe 

Finally got my hands on the LORAC Pro palette thanks to me constantly checking eBay to see if there is an authentic one up for grabs, I have literally been checking for months on end and this one popped up! I won it for £43 which I think isn't bad considering it'd cost me a lot more to buy it from the US and then get it shipped over here. Also i'm a bit impatient when it comes to ordering things too!
I was only about 1% worried that it might be fake, but when it turned up I knew it was 100% real and I was over the moon! The pigmentation is gorgeous, and I LOVE all the shades, they're all very very VERY wearable for everyday but also night time too. Unfortunately I can't play around with this palette yet as I have an eye infection in my left eye, which is also why I haven't done a look with this palette to go alongside the post. 
The palette features a row of mattes and a row of shimmers, which are all equally just as pigmented and buttery (I would compare the quality to that of the Naked Palettes and Stila palettes) I think having an equal amount of both matte and shimmer eyeshadows is a huge selling point, as most palettes only have a few mattes. The palette also features a matte black, which is also another good thing as it means you can either use this for a smokey-ish look or use it as a liner! Winner winner, chicken dinner ey?
The packaging is great, very thin which means it'll be easy to store and travel with, I also like how sleek it looks, almost NARS-esque.
I am so SO happy with this palette and I can't wait to try it out, you'll be sure to see me make more posts about this wonder of a palette soon!



4 comments:

  1. It's so so beautiful!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super jealous, I've wanted one of these for ages but am too scared of buying one online in case it is fake! Those swatches are gorgeous, the gold looks immensely pigmented!

    Holly / Faceldn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i understand with being scared it's fake, as i've bought some palettes on ebay in the past and they've turned out to be fake, so i'd have to send them back!

      Delete