Monday 21 April 2014

Must Haves For The Eyes




// MAC Zoomlash // MAC Painterly Paint pot // NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base // Urban Decay Naked palettes // Soap & Glory Supercat Liner // Maybelline Gel eyeliner // Rimmel Scandaleyes nude pencil // Rimmel Scandaleyes eye paint in 'Rich Russet' // 


I thought i'd do a little post about my favourite makeup products for the eyes, as I am always wearing eye makeup, whether it's just eyeshadow and mascara, or the whole shebang with winged eyeliner! Firstly on the primer front I really love the MAC paint pots, whether it's the nude shade paint pots or the more colourful ones, I particularly like 'Indianwood' as well, they are really great eyeshadow bases and make any eyeshadow look great and last all day!
Another Base I love is also the NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow base, which I find is great for people with oily eyelids as it mattifys the lid and makes eyeshadow application a lot easier.
For eyeshadow palettes everyone loves the Naked Palettes, as do I, they're fabulous neutral palettes for everyone! The pigmentation and 'blendablity' is great, which means you can create a neutral smokey eye in minutes! Perfect for both day and night looks.
To create a pretty feline flick the Soap & Glory Supercat liner helps you create an easy-peasy winged eyeliner that pretty much takes seconds, it's a great liquid eyeliner, i'll never look back after using this!
Sometimes I do like to use gel eyeliner if I want a thinner line or just a bit more precision I use the Maybelline Gel eyeliner with a MAC 210 brush, that's a super fine bristled brush that is perfect for gel eyeliner.
To make my eyes 'open up' a bit more and POP I like to use a nude eyeliner along my lower waterline, as opposed to white which tends to be a bit harsh, the nude just looks a bit more natural and really takes away the redness. And as its waterproof it lasts for ages!


No comments:

Post a Comment