Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve OOTD!








gold chain - charity shop // black lion top - elliott's // checkered scarf - charity shop // green coat - charity shop // black jeans - new look

So as it's good'ole Christmas Eve i wanted something pretty comfortable to wear as i was just staying in all day with my sisters and little brother to watch films. We ended up watching Home Alone 1 & 2 as my younger brother had never seen them before, however i did go out for a brief amount of time to take a few photos for my photography assignments. I decided on wearing this black t-shirt with a print on it, it was quite big on me as it was previously Elliott's so i tied a nighties knot at the waist to slim it down a bit. It's a fairly low cut top, so i wanted a nice bit of junky jewellery to balance out a kinda plain outfit, but when i went out i wore a checkered scarf to add a bit of pattern to the outfit and just put on my green raincoat on over the top.
Overall it's been a fab day, and i can't wait for tomorrow! I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas day tomorrow, i'll blog after Christmas day sometime, maybe i'll do a Christmas Haul! 

Merry Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment