Tuesday 4 December 2012

aussie hair conditioners

The other day i was looking round boots, and i've been wondering for months whether i should finally buy one of the Aussie hair conditioners, especially '3 minute minute miracle', and i have!! The Aussie collection was on offer for 3 for 2, so it kinda persuaded me to get it even more.


So i got the colour mate conditioner, as my hair is dyed i wanted to see how good it is, and the mega instant conditioner too, as well as 3 min miracle.
Obviously i'm going to use the other 2 at a later date when the 3 minute miracle runs out, but oh my god the 3 minute miracle is amazing and definitely worth the hype!! It leaves my hair feeling nourished and soft and as my hair is very dry in the winter. It truly works wonders for my hair and i'm so glad i bought it!

Have you ever tried any Aussie hair products?

No comments:

Post a Comment