Friday 5 October 2012

recent purchases

I went to the shops in my area today to get some things i needed for my photography assignments and after i felt like having a look around the charity shops and i found three wonderful items that work perfectly together but also on there own.


So these were the two clothing items i managed to find at the charity shops, i absolutely love the blouse and the bow detail is has as well, the pastel pink colour is perfect and i don't have another blouse like it! 
The forest green sweater is also lovely, i've been looking for a nice 'fisherman' style sweater for ages and finding one in a charity shop for £2 is just great! They also wore quite well together by layering the sweater over the blouse.


I'd pair this combo with some creme cord shorts and some cute flat boots or brogues would go perfectly with this outfit.


I also got this beautiful bag for £4.95! It's a bit bigger than A4-ish size so it's perfect for uni, considering my current bag for uni is almost falling apart. It has so much room inside so it's just great for weekend trips to visit my family in Brighton too. I love the green suede and the brown leather detailing as well, it's just such a pretty bag!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment