Wednesday 7 May 2014

Skincare Saviours




Here are a few skincare items that I just couldn't live without! My skin went crazy for a while where I was getting so many break-outs, especially on my forehead, that it was beginning to really irritate me. So to resolve that, I changed up my skincare routine, and voila clearer skin! 

For cleansing I've really been loving the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, I use it just as I would a normally cleanser (I don't tend to use the muslin cloth) and rinse my face with warm water. I usually take off the majority of my eye makeup with a makeup wipe before cleansing, to avoid the 'mascara all over my face' look.

I then follow up with a toner, at the moment i've really been liking the Lush "Breath of Fresh Air' toner, it's really gentle on the skin and very refreshing, a great pick-me-up! Recently i've been using some of the IndeedLabs serums in little tester sizes, I LOVED the Hydraluron, but haven't repurchased it yet until I use up the other sample. At the mo i'm finishing off the Nanoblur serum which is nice for reducing pore size!
And for added moisture I sometimes like to follow up with a facial oil, recently i've been liking the balanceme facial oil!

Finally for moisturiser i've been obsessing over the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo +, it's really great as everyone says it is. It reduces the redness of my skin, and prevents future volcanic spots from appearing on my face, it also helps reduce any spots that are already on my face at that time. Plus it's also really hydrating, which is probably the main thing that you'd want a moisturiser to do!

1 comment:

  1. I'm soo glad you're loving Effaclar Duo [+] as well! I've been using it twice daily for over 6 months now, and I swear I haven't had a single breakout all year!
    I need to start using toners again, I used to love the Lush ones so much!
    - amyalaska x

    ReplyDelete