1. My own tinted moisturizer - basically i mix together a foundation (which for me is l'oreal true match in 'ivory' mixed with a white foundation- in a separate foundation bottle) with a moisturizer, i use Simple's light moisturizer, on the back of my hand and there you have your own tinted moisturizer which you can customize how much coverage you want on any day - e.g use more foundation if you want a high coverage. I've been loving using it this month as i feel i want a lighter coverage base, then use a higher coverage concealer on my problem areas, such as t-zone and my chin.
2. Rimmel matte finish top coat - I've been loving matte nails this month too, and this top coat is just brilliant if you want to sport the upcoming trend! You can use any nail polish underneath, just use this top coat on top and it will almost instantly (give or take a few seconds) give your nails a matte finish
3. Percy & Reed Hair Finishing Polish - I received this along with a shampoo and conditioner as a gift at christmas, and i must say the finishing polish is absolutely brilliant, forget using hairspray to add volume to your hair this is what you should be using! I basically get a pea sized amount and rub it on the tips of my fingers then i massage it into the roots of my hair from underneath and it instantly adds a crazy amount of volume to my hair. The perfect hair product!
4. Percy & Reed Colour Shine Shampoo & Aussie Colour Mate Conditioner - Both are lovely products, the shampoo leaves my hair smelling great and feeling really clean, the conditioner stops my hair from feeling really dry and really adds moisture to my hair leaving it silky smooth! Definitely two brilliant hair products.
5. Johnson's Rehydrating Night Cream - I apply this as a night moisturizer in a way, after cleansing and toning my face i apply this and it makes my skin feel amazing when i wake up the next day, making it easier to apply my face makeup to the skin.
6. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Translucent' & Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Crush' - Another two products that are absolutely amazing! Once you've used the Rimmel Stay Matte powder you'll never go back to another powder, it really keeps makeup on your face all day whilst also keeping it matte with no shine. Perfect for those with oily to combination skin, like myself, apply through t-zone to control the oily areas. The Revlon stain is also perfect, the shade is a beautiful deep pinky-red and it really stains your lips like no other lip stain, i literally still see the colour at the end of the day, and the fact it's also a balm is great, as it steers away from the drying factor of most lip stains i have tried previously. It also smells like peppermint which is an added bonus!