Wednesday 29 August 2012

train travel

So tomorrow i'm travelling on the train for roughly 2 hours, taking away the time it takes me to actually get to the train station that is. I wanted something comfortable yet 'trendy' to wear, and something that showcases a partial element of my style.
 
For this look i paired a spotted thin sweater from a charity shop with a pair of skinny jeans from h&m, which i cuffed at the bottom. To accentuate my waist i tucked in the sweater and pulled it all in with a vintage belt from Beyond Retro, and pulled on my beat up vintage creepers to give me a little more height. Finally in case of a 'bad hair day' i decided on taking my Basement beanie with me just in case the crazy British weather decides to make an appearance. 

(first post yay, i intend to make more 'decent' posts later, including some beauty related posts)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment