Thursday 8 August 2013

Current Skincare Routine: Liz Earle, The Body Shop, Botanics


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish // Sanctuary Smoothing Silk Scrub // The Body Shop Organic Refreshing Toner // Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz // Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm //


So i've recently changed up my skincare routine with a few products, and it's safe to say i love my routine now,  as i never really used to be that fussed when it came to skincare products.  Well Ladies (and Gentlemen) that has changed!
I first start off with the Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, which i rub between my fingers to make it more of an oily substance and then continue to work it into the skin. Then i finish it off with the cloth that's been soaked in warm water and ringed out, and place it on my face and wipe off the cleanser. Some days i'll follow that up with a facial scrub, either the Sanctuary Silk Scrub, or the St.Ives Apricot Scrub, just to deeply clean the skin every other day. Then to get off any makeup residue i'll use either of my toners, The Body Shop Refreshing Toner or the Botanics Rosewater Toner. with a cotton pad and take off any excess. Sometimes if i want a deep clean i'll use the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish after using one of my Facial Scrubs. Finally i finish it all up with a night cream, and the one i'm currently using is Olay Complete Care Night Cream to make my skin ready for the morning!



What are your must have skincare products?

No comments:

Post a Comment