Over summer the staple pieces in my 'summer wardrobe' were dresses. These were mainly worn in hot evenings when abroad in Greece, paired with wedges or vintage flats, but were transitioned into wearing them back in England too. I think that these particular dresses shown will also transition well into the Autumn and winter months by pairing them with thick woolen tights and a chunky knit cardigan. I would accentuate the waist area of all these dresses with a vintage belt from beyond retro and pair that with a dainty necklace and minimal 'arm candy'.
1. Spotty 1950's style dress - Gift from Elliott
2. Crochet coral dress - Boohoo
3. Paisley print dress - H&M
These are the shoes i would pair with the dresses directly above.
1. Nude Wedges - H&M
2. Vintage cutout brogues/oxfords - Beyond Retro
3. Carvela studded shoes - Charity shop
Pair with a dainty watch to add more to the outfit.
1. Pansy print watch - Urban Outfitters