Thursday 20 February 2014

Review: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation



Make way for my new favourite foundation! The coverage is amazing, but doesn't look cakey and leaves a silky semi-matte satin finish that looks more natural than you'd think. There isn't much need for concealer after using this foundation, I tend to just pop a bit of my MAC Studio Fix on a few blemishes and some concealer for under the eyes and my base is finished! The shade range isn't very vast, but I find the shades are great for people with yellowy undertones in their skin.
You can blend this foundation very well into the skin with a buffing brush and make the coverage more medium, or you can build it up and make it a bit more on the full coverage side.
Overall it's a great foundation on an all round basis, especially great for if you're wearing a red lip with a flawless complexion!

Have you ever tried the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation before?

No comments:

Post a Comment