Sunday 6 January 2013

smokey copper





Body Shop Palette in '01 Smokey Copper'

I absolutely love this palette and have been wearing the eye-shadows in it every day since i was given it as a present from my lovely sister at Christmas. It has the perfect range of shimmery eye-shadows and as a little quad makes it great for travelling! It has a beautiful champagne shade which is great for highlighting and placing in the inner corner of the eye to brighten them and make you appear more awake. I find the medium brown is a lovely shade to put all over the lid, the dark brown shade to use in the crease and lower lash line and finally the copper/rose gold shade to blend out the shadows in the crease. Overall a beautiful palette, it has taken over my use of a previous body shop palette (shimmer cubes) AND my Naked Palette!!! Crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment