Tuesday 20 August 2013

Photography: A few snaps from a walk

I thought I'd share a few photos I took on a walk today, it's been lovely taking photos without an assignment looming over me and just being a bit more carefree with it (even though I start back at uni in a few weeks but i'm secretly really looking forward to going back). I'm also looking forward to getting my first student loan instalment of second year so I can finally purchase a 50mm lens for my Nikon so I won't have to keep borrowing one from my university. I'm also thinking of getting Photoshop (with student discount of course) on my MacBook so I can start doing editing at home instead of waiting to edit all my assignment photos at uni.
Anyway I've completely railed off so onto the photos, enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment